Thursday, March 11, 2010

ambien not a fun recreational drug

Right now i'm lucky enough to have some time to ween off my recent friend, ambien.
Ambien is a shitty friend. It doesn't really wear off when you wake up. it seems to build up and linger in you. you definitely will have a bad experience if you drink the night after taking it. I def had a psychotic break fro like 2 hours and my drinking that night was considerable, but not beyond what i'm used too. Went home and thought i was asleep. Wrote some pretty crazy e-mails that i only remember doing now, like 3 days later. I've sleep jogged when i've drank on it too, but @ least thats got some benefit. Even though i got hurt once, i would rather not remember exercising.
The bad taste in my mouth like a metal spoon makes me feel bat shit crazy and you can't swallow.n How do you sleep with a lump in your throat? You could choke to death just trying to drink a bottle of water to clear out the imaginary lump.
Lately i've been kind of bored and bummed out, so ive been taking while im awake as a hypnotic. Then i just spaced out to a continuos week long loop of watching Star Wars 2-6. 2 has grown on me. I just won't buy phantom menace because man imagine the sort of pills that would take to enjoy? likely fatal
Has ambien been a shitty friend to you??

No comments:

Post a Comment